Hair fall is a problem faced by many people, thick and shiny hair add to your beauty more than anything. Are you struggling with hair fall? Try this banana mask to prevent hair loss and to get shiny, smooth hair.
Why banana is used for hair loss?
Banana is enriched with essential nutrients that are good for your hair that is why it is a chief ingredient in home made remedy for hair growth.
Banana is rich in
2. Powerhouse of vitamins A, E, and C.
3. It is a rich source of natural oils.
What are the hair benefits of banana hair mask?
1. Nutrients in banana helps to keep your hair hydrated and healthy, if you use it regularly this will increase the moisture content of hair and thus smoothen the hair and give it natural shine.
2. Banana controls dandruff and it will reduce the itching of the dry scalp.
3. Soften your hair, helps to protect the natural elasticity of hair.
4. Banana is useful in preventing split ends and breakage.
5. Encourages hair growth.
6. Vitamins in Banana will helps to regain the strength of your hair.
7. Banana is a natural volumizer of hair so adds volume to your hair.
8. Hair is protected from sun and wind damage.
How often it should be used ?
To get best results use it once weekly.
1. Banana hair mask for rapidly growing and long hair
a) Simple banana recipe - Take a ripe banana, make it into paste, apply this on your hair and cover with a plastic bag. Then wrap a hot towel around the head, this step will help to lock the nutrients. Remove the cap after 15 to 20 minutes. Wash hair with a mild shampoo. If you make the content into smooth paste there wont be any difficulty in washing it off. For better results add almond or olive oil to the banana mask.
b) Mix ripe banana pulp and yogurt apply it on hair leave it there for 20 minute and rinse it off.
2. How to make hair fall mask with banana
Mix the ingredients.
Two ripe banana, a tablespoon of honey few drops of olive oil, or coconut oil apply it on scalp and leave for 20 minutes rinse well.
3. Banana pack for soft hair
Mix the following
Avocado or cocoa.
Apply the mask on your hair leave for 15-20 minutes.
This pack helps to make the hair soft ,if cocoa is added instead of avocado it improves the natural colour of your hair.
4. Pack For Shine And Health:
Mix banana with 1/4 cup of olive oil and one egg white in a blender then puree for 1 to 2 minutes. Leave this on your hair for 10 to 15 minutes after that wash hair with shampoo and conditioner.
5. Banana hair pack for dry damaged hair
a) Make a hair mask mixing pulp of banana and few drops of almond oil, apply it on scalp and hair, keep it there for 10 to 15 minute .then wash it off.
b) Blend ripe banana with three spoons of honey apply this mask on your hair. Let the hair pack sit on your hair for 15-20 minutes, then wash the hair.
Benefit of above mask.
Banana contains vitamin A and C and Vitamin E of the almond oil make your hair shiny and silky. It also hydrate your skin make it soft. Honey helps to keep the hair hydrated.
6. Deep conditioning mask with banana
Mix banana and melted shea butter, apply it over the hair leave it there overnight and rinse with mild shampoo. To get much better result add avocado oil or hemp oil. This increases the moisture content of hair and give extra nutrients to hair This mask will work as a deep conditioner for your dry hair.
Take care of the following
a) After hair wash there should not be any chunks of banana in your hair, so while making mask use banana in pulp form without chunks, blend all contents well
a) You should not let the mask dry on hair, wash it when it is wet, so hair can be easily cleaned.