Best refreshing and citrus summer fruits
Prevent from dehydration and heat stroke with these nutrient-packed summer seasons foods.With the intake of summer seasonal healthy foods, the descriptions of some nutritional foods are given below.
Tomatoes, Watermelon, cucumber, lemons, spinach, & zucchini.
Tomatoes are filled with antioxidants and Vitamin C,vitamin C has a great role for your health, it's work as a internal antiseptic, importent for proper blood circulation, they also contain beneficial antioxidant like Lycopene is another carotene's that has a numerous health benefits and work as a antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and chemotherapeutic effects. which also prevent from chronic diseases.
Over 90 percent of a watermelon is water,Refreshing, tasty, juicy and hydrating, watermelon provide us the nutrition and flavors what we need. Summertime is when watermelons are best in quality, because it's a summer weather fruit.
- The plenty of antioxidants in Watermelon may reduces the risk of complications like diabetes mellitus, cardiovascular diseases , cancer, and arthritis. Watermelon is also high in vitamins C and A (in the form of beta-carotene) and the antioxidant lycopene, Potassium, which helps muscles and neurons function in nervous system , regulation of the body's electrolyte and PH value balance inside the body , and decrease the risk of high blood pressure , So It is very beneficial to eating watermelon.
- With about 90% of weight coming from water, watermelon also contributes to fluid intake and electrolytes balance specially important during summer weather.
- 2- Cucumbers
Keep cool and fresh just like a cucumber and include these green vegetables into your summer diet plans. Health benefits of cucumbers are numerous. The skins and seeds of cucumbers are rich in nutrients, so consuming the whole fruit is beneficial.
Cucumbers contain a phytochemicals called lignin, lignin is highly effective in treatment of cancer.
Lemons are highly famous due to it's pungent aromatic flavours which
feels us fresh and clean.
lemons are a powerful fruit and a great gift from nature. They give us a great fresh juice and help in to be stay healthy. There are various types of benefits of lemons.
It is a rich source of vitamin C and B complex, fibre and various minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, manganese and powerful antioxidants, which makes lemon a tasty, delicious fruit.
Due to fibres it prevents the constipation so digestive tract is healthy and also prevents diabetes and haemorrhoid's problems (piles).
2- Poly phenols
Health benefits of lemon
- Lemons is good for the weight control, helpful in digestion also prevent kidney stones, improves skin quality.
- Lemon oil is used in aromatherapy Contribute to relaxation, Lemon oil aroma does not interfere with the human immunological system but may contribute to relaxation.
- Lemon is considered to be one of the healthiest foods on Earth.
- Definitely, lemon is an ingredient which you have to intake on daily basis. It is not just that lemon improves the taste of our food it also promotes the our health.
- Lemons are one of the best sources of vitamin C. An average lemon contains 75% of daily requirements for vitamin C.
- If you mix lemon juice with lukewarm water and honey, it is very beneficial in throat infection, lemon is a natural antiseptic and it reduces the irritation in your throat caused by bacteria or virus.
- Lemons are helpful in weight loss.
- Studies show that lemon juice can help with maintaining your ideal weight.
- Lemon juice contains a type of soluble pectin fibres that have been responsible to an important role in burning extra body fat.
- Lemon water work as a natural fat burning agent.
- Also, lemon is good oxidising agent.
Image credit by pixabay and pexel, no copyright