a chronic or long-term condition that affects many teens and adults. Acne is a broader term, and is a more serious condition that is persistent in nature. Also known as acne vulgaris, this skin disease occurs as hair follicles are produced and clumped with dead skin cells and oil from the skin. They show and develop as blackheads or whiteheads, pimples, oily and rough skin, and sometimes look like even scarring.
Those red spots are pimples! They are not really an outgrowth, but a few spots grows once a while, multiple reasons or during specific changes in seasons. You will feel some pain if you touch them, but try to keeps avoid your hands from them as much as possible, to prevent them from spreading more frequently.
If you seen that acne appears around your hairline, than avoided these types of commercial hair products, it may be conditioner, hair spray, gels that contains acne-causing ingredients, like petroleum-based jelly, parabens, silicone, sulfates, hydro-carbons and other harmful chemicals.
Try to herbal Honey Citrus Shampoo that is free from harmful chemicals. Use natural coconut oil and herbal conditioner made from apple cider vinegar and essential oils.
Preventions from acne
- Avoid fried (basically oily) foods.
- Use scarves while move outside and use helmet while driving to protect your face from air pollution specially dust.
- Drink more water, add fresh fruits and raw vegetables salad in your diet.
- Try to thoroughly cleanse your face once a week to remove dead skin cells and control excess oil secretion.
- Strictly avoid, makeup and skin care products contain ingredients that can cause acne, like lanolin, mineral oil, aluminum, retinyl acetate, alcohol, oxybenzone, triclosan, parabens, polyethylene, avoid putting these types of chemicals on your sensitive skin.
Image credit by pixabay, no copyright